- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
ILMPC collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, telephone number, email address, street address, house/apartment/floor number, postal suburb/town, postal county, postcode, postal country).
- Where an individual represents an organisation, the name of that organisation.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ILMPC with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Phone us with, or for, information relating to our products or services.
ILMPC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Royal Mail postal address database.
How will we use your data?
ILMPC collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email/SMS you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email/SMS you with your order notifications
ILMPC will not share your data with other companies, organisations or individuals.
When ILMPC processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
ILMPC securely stores your data in data centres via Repairshopr CRM software systems. These systems are hosted on Heroku; Heroku’s physical infrastructure is hosted and managed within Amazon’s secure data centres and utilizes the Amazon Web Service (AWS) technology. Amazon continually manages risk and undergoes recurring assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards. Amazon’s data centre operations have been accredited under:
- ISO 27001
- SOC 1 and SOC 2/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (Previously SAS 70 Type II)
- PCI Level 1
- FISMA Moderate
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
ILMPC will keep your personal identification data for 15 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data via Repairshopr ticketing software.
ILMPC would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ILMPC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other associates of ILMPC.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact ILMPC at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
ILMPC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ILMPC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ILMPC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ILMPC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ILMPC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ILMPC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ILMPC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ILMPC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +44 117 9248755
Or write to us: ILMPC Limited, 207 Gloucester Road, Bristol, BS7 8NN, UK.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ILMPC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising – ILMPC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ILMPC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us:+44 117 9248755
ILMPC Limited, 207 Gloucester Road, Bristol, BS7 8NN, UK.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ILMPC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.+44 303 123 1113
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, UK